- Flywheel System: 23lb/10.5kg flywheel. Resistance Range: 1-20 levels. Stride Length: Extended 20″ Stride. Incline Ramp: Electronic Incline 0-40 degrees.
- Pedals: Oversized comfortable footplates with a natural 2 degree inward slope & unique 3 position adjustment for multiple users. Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips & Receiver.
- Console Features: Vibrant oversized 6.5″ blue backlit LCD with integrated speakers for MP3/ipod connectivity. Handlebar mounted controls for easy resistance & incline ramp changes. Cooling fan for added comfort. Console quick program keys. 1/4 mile lap track.
- Console Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, Resistance, Incline, Laps, Calories, Program, Pulse. Programs: 10 – 10 – Manual, 5 preset training programs, 2 user programs (design your own workout) & 2 heart rate control (using the optional Sole Fitness chest strap retail price £29.99).
- Assembled Dimensions (L,W,H): 2090x550x1710mm. Boxed Dimensions (L,W,H): 1679x570x855mm. Product Weight (Boxed): 105 kg (118kg). Maximum User Weight: 375lbs/170kg/26.5 Stone. Sole Fitness Warranty: Lifetime frame, magnetic braking & parts guarantee & 3 years on-site labour.
The E35 incline trainer from Sole Fitness has received a “Best Buy” award from leading consumer magazine 2 years in a row. The E35 is a step up from the E35 and feels similar to a commercial grade cross trainer model. The E35 delivers an extremely smooth workout with a high intensity resistance level from the quiet drive magnetic brake system. This model features unique adjustable foot pedals with natural 2 degree inward slope. Not everyone walks in the same way, for this reason Sole have designed pedals which are adjustable to fit the way you walk. Reasons to purchase over the E25 – Heavier frame 38mm tubing and larger flywheel, increased maximum user weight capacity, fully adjustable foot pedals & larger LCD display monitor offering higher levels of feedback.
Overall the Sole E35 Elliptical Cross Trainer with Incline
Price: Expect to pay around the £ mark