Nordictrack T19.0 – Features Summary
- Motor: 3.5 CHP DurX with 5HP Peak. Speed: 0- 22kph (0-13.6mph) with Quick-Speed Keys
- Incline: 0-15% with Quick-Incline Keys. Running Area: 152cm (59.8″) x 51cm (20″)
- Cushioning: DuraStride Adjustable Cushioning. Console: 7″ Full Colour TouchScreen LCD Display
- Dimensions (in use): Length=198cm (78″), Width=96cm (37.8″), Height=147cm (58″)
- W: Lifetime Frame,10 Year Motor, 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty (Register Within28 Days for 2nd Y)
The Nordictrack T19.0 treadmill offers a built-in 3.5 CHP DurX motor with a 5HP peak that speeds the belt to an impressive top speed of 22kph (13.6mph) while a 0-15% incline range helps challenge different muscle groups to maximise workout effects. It features a console with full colour touchscreen display that provides feedback on key workout statistics including speed, time, distance, incline, calories and pulse. It also offers you a choice of 30 programmes such as 20 Quick Burn and 10 All Terrain workouts. The iFit module integrated into the console gives you access to iFit Live map view so you can run in different locations around the world and race with other members of iFit live community. Heart rate measurement with the Nordictrack T19.0 treadmill is performed with two handlebar pulse grips for intermittent readings or an ultimate in accuracy Polar(R) T34 wireless chest pulse strap (included). The Quick Speed and Quick Incline controls allow easy and quick adjustments during trainings. An oversize running deck provides a lot of running space and incorporates the DuraStride adjustable cushioning that allows you to fine tune the suspension to your individual preference. In addition, the built-in Intermix Acoustics 3.0 audio system features an mp3/iPod connectivity thereby allowing you listen to your favourite music while training.