Paleo Almond Flour Cookies Recipe
These almond flour cookies are a great idea for a light snack if you have 30 minutes to spare!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour (blanched)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, or 1 vanilla bean, split and scrapped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 chopped almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a standard baking tray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. Add to the dry ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Fold in the raisins and almonds, if using.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of the dough onto the baking sheet, and flatten slightly using a fork or the back of a spoon. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing to a wire rack.