Coconut Flour Pancakes (Paleo Recipe)
These Coconut Flour Pancakes make a delicious addition to any breakfast table.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk until no clumps remain.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, and honey.
- Add to the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle on medium, and grease with the coconut oil or butter.
- Once hot, drop about 1/4 cup of the mixture for each pancake, flipping once they begin to set around the edges.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.