Grilled Peaches with Coconut Cream Paleo Recipe
Grilled peaches can taste great on their own, but why not combine them with a refreshing coconut cream topping?
- 3 peaches, halved with pits removed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 can coconut milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix the honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush each peach half with the honey mixture, and place, skin side down, on the grill.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, checking halfway to make sure they aren’t burning.
- Flip and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove to a plate while you make the coconut cream.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the fatty, thick coconut cream from the top of the can with the vanilla.
- Using a hand held mixer, whip until thickened.
- Spoon over the peaches and serve immediately.