Chocolate Chip Paleo Bars
Yields 20-24 servings
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or line an 8×8 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, oil, vanilla and honey. Combine with the dry ingredients and stir well to ensure all clumps are gone. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Get 60+ Tasty Paleo Recipes!
Paleo Recipes to Satisfy All of Your CRAVINGS FOR “NORMAL” Foods
Neely Quinn Transformed Her Life (see below)!