Paleo Carrot Cakes Recipe
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5-6 carrots, peeled and grated
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a standard Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, all spice, and nutmeg, and whisk until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and oil.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the grated carrots.
- Pour into the Bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly in the pan before turning over onto a wire rack to cool completely.
1 Bundt cake