Paleo Chocolate Brownie Recipe
These delicious chocolate brownies make for a great summertime treat.
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup pureed avocado
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking power, and salt, and whisk until no lumps remain. Set aside.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave set to low power, heat the coconut oil and chocolate until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the avocado, eggs, vanilla, and honey in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into the greased pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.