Paleo Egg Muffins Recipe
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 10-12 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or line a standard 12-count muffin tin.
- Remove the sausage from its casing, and cook in a frying pan until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the butter, salt, pepper, and almond milk. Add any desired spices or vegetables.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, about 2/3 full, and sprinkle evenly with the pork sausage.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until beginning to turn gold brown and set in the middle.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing.