Paleo Pizza Flatbread
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F, and set aside a pizza stone or baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer or a food processor and blend until smooth and a moist dough forms into a ball.
- On a floured or greased surface, roll out the dough to about 1/4 thick.
- Here you can either pre-bake the dough for 10 minutes, then add your toppings and bake again, or just add your toppings and bake until done and the crust is golden brown.