Ready to get fit?
We know that getting started on your fitness journey can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be difficult.
Lucky for you, we’re here to help.
Fitness equipment reviews
Expert advice & tips
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
We’re all about helping you reach your fitness goals!
We have a team of fitness enthusiasts, trainers, and foodies to share their expertise and passion. We provide tips and tricks to look and feel great and expert advice on finding the right kit to get you there.
Our team is not just providing their opinion – they’re giving you the facts about what works and what doesn’t!
Expert Fitness Reviews
We want to help you find the perfect fitness gear for your needs – which is why we only review the best! From weightlifting to cardio to sports to recovery, we’ve got you covered.
Effective workouts for every style
Whether you’re interested in weight loss, increasing strength, or improving endurance, we’ve got your back with our wide range of workouts that are suitable for all! We also offer nutrition and tasty recipes to help you with the process.
Reach your fitness goals
What are YOUR fitness goals?
We cover all things related to fitness, especially for workouts in your own home gym.
Whether you want to get in shape, build bulk, slim down, run a marathon, lose the beer gut, or keep up with your kids at playtime we’ve got you covered.
We review the best fitness gear for home workouts, including weightlifting, cardio, and functional exercise equipment.
Make the best use of your hard-earned pounds by getting the products that are right for your budget and needs.
Learn training tips and nutritional strategies to make sure you’re getting further faster.
- Everlast EV700 Multi Gym ReviewEverlast EV700 Multi Gym Review The Everlast EV700 Multi Gym features a cable pulley system that uses the main 45kg weight stack to create resistance in … Read more
- Bodymax CF666 Lever Bench Press ReviewThe Bodymax CF666 Lever Bench Press is a lever system that focuses entirely on your chest and shoulder development. The angle of the bench can … Read more
- Marcy SM4000 Deluxe Smith Machine ReviewThe Marcy SM4000 Deluxe Smith Machine is another excellent smith machine product from Marcy that has features which allow you to work every muscle group … Read more
- Marcy MP2500 Multi Gym ReviewThe Marcy MP2500 multi gym comes with all the features you would expect from a top quality home gym machine, together with attachments to help … Read more
- Horizon Tempo T904 Treadmill ReviewThe Horizon Tempo T904 Treadmill is another of the high quality treadmill products available in the Tempo range. Design features While the design is very … Read more
- Horizon Oxford IV Air Rowing Machine ReviewAs with all Horizon products, the Oxford IV Air rowing machine has been designed and constructed to make sure that it meets the three key … Read more
- Infiniti R99 Programmable Mag Air Rower ReviewThe Infiniti R99 Rowing machine is a great choice for anyone either looking to upgrade to a better quality rower, or for someone looking to … Read more
- Top 7 Best Cycling ComputersCyclists spend most days of the week going to different places for training. They know that riding their bikes will not solely help them improve … Read more
- Superset Workout Guide #2: Biceps and TricepsBefore we start getting too involved with exercise selection, it’s important to first plan when you’ll actually be performing this workout. Timing and preparation In … Read more
- 20 Common Gym Mistakes and How To Avoid Them[one_half]Whether you’ve just started your first fitness routine or have been training for years, it’s easy to make common gym mistakes that lead to injury. … Read more
- Weight Loss in 30 Minutes Per Week (Tabata Protocol)Whether you’ve chosen to lose weight as a proactive life choice, in preparation for a figure competition, or simply to improve your overall health, it’s … Read more
- Combination Training For Strength and EnduranceWhether you’ve just started your first fitness program, or you’ve been following a strict routine for years, it’s often the case that you want to … Read more
- Superset Workout Guide #1: Chest and BackWhat is a superset? It’s difficult to determine a single meaning behind the term ‘superset workout’, but essentially you have two types to choose from; … Read more
- Wearable Tech: How To Lose Weight In 2015[one_half]One of the most popular reasons behind why many people visit the gym, workout from home, or exercise outdoors is wanting to lose weight. But … Read more
- Bicep Short Head Workout: Is Isolation Possible?Whether you’re looking to compete on stage, or simply want to build bigger arms, it’s important to understand the difference between training the bicep short … Read more
- Top 5 Dumbbell Exercises For Upper Body Workouts[one_half]Whether you have a membership to a commercial gym or simply want to workout from home, dumbbells remain one of the most effective tools for … Read more
- Simple Guide on Storing your Groceries (Including How Long Common Foods Keep For)From fruits, vegetables, bread, dairy and herbs this guide will help you know how to store your groceries and keep them from spoiling. It also … Read more
- The Bone Broth FastHaving problems with your digestive system? Or perhaps you’re looking for an excellent way to maintain your health and well-being? Whatever the case may be, … Read more
- Guide to The Bone Broth FastThe Bone Broth Fast There’s always something comforting about sipping some hot broth so much so that our grandmothers made hot soup whenever somebody was … Read more
- Why Nourish With Coconut? – The Wonder FruitCenturies old proven benefits of Coconut are now evident with more and more people adding Coconut to their day to day life. The usage was … Read more
- Six Star Whey Protein ReviewThe Six Star Pro whey protein can help you achieve your muscle building goals the fastest and safest way possible. This powerful protein shake … Read more
- Fast food nutrition calculatorsWhile we may try to keep each meal balanced and our overall diet healthy, from time to time you may decide to eat out at … Read more
- Best diet to break through a training plateauAlthough there are many differences of opinion when it comes to the best diet for increasing your strength gains, this article aims to cover everything … Read more
- Top 20 foods naturally high in proteinWhat makes a diet that is high in protein so important? [one_half]A diet that is high in protein is often recommended by bodybuilders and nutritionists … Read more