Yowza Fitness Captiva – Features Summary
- Resistance 16-level EMS electro-magnetic system
- Resistance adjust Console button control
- Incline Up to 50% / SURE variable incline
- Incline adjust Console button adjust
- Stride 46-71cm
- Stride adjust Console button control
- Footplates SureFit self-pivoting, cushioned pedals
- Drive motion Rear drive / trackless / reversible
- Max. user weight 150kg
- Console Large LCD display with Mediaport dock
- myLiveLight/IWM IWM enabled
- Media kit MP3 audio input / Speakers / USB power charge
- Program options 12
- Heart monitor Pulsegrip / Wireless receiver
- Bottle holder Yes
- Cooling Fan Integrated into console
- Storage Integrated wheels and handles
- Accessories IWM wireless weight scale: included Heart monitor chest strap: optional
- Power Supply AC220V / Power cord
- Frame Robot-welded steel / Powder coated
- Set up size 175 x 84 x 165cm (L x W x H)
- Weight 106kg
Even if you’re a dedicated athlete, the unique features of the Yowza Captiva will allow you to push yourself to new levels of achievement – but it will also effectively accommodate your entire family, whatever their age, size or physical condition, and enhance their training experience with an unequalled level of precise, personalisation and comfort to make the best home cross trainer on the market.
The Yowza Captiva is rich with innovation. Our patented CardioCore™ handlebars use a unique counter-rotational movement to target your abdominal muscle groups more effectively. Swing Up Reactive Elliptical (SURE™) technology and Variable Motion allow you to change the incline (up to 60%) and length of your stride (45-71cm) – excellent for varying the intensity of your workout but also allowing the movement to be tailored to different individuals’ physical requirements.
Perfect bio-mechanical motion, cushioned SureFit self-pivoting footplates and 3-speed adjustable fan make a workout on a Captiva Crosstrainer one of the most comfortable available. The iPod dock, hi-fidelity speakers and near-silent, smooth-action rear drive add to the enjoyment while the built-in Polar wireless heart rate receiver and pulse grip handlebars help you to structure and manage your optimum workout.
The backlit digital console has the capability to store nine user profiles and offers custom workout programming alongside 12 pre-set programmes. Join the thousands of other satisfied customers who have made the Captiva our best selling crosstrainer. Check out the reviews that put the Captiva at the top of its class! This truly is the best home cross trainer.
Update October 2021
This product is no longer available for purchase online. To find current alternatives, please see the recent reviews of Cross Trainers.