Tunturi E40 – Features Summary
- Console: graphic 4″ monochrome. Feedback: time, distance, speed, calories, Watts. Programme adjustment: T-ScaleTM. Programmes: quick start, manual, constant Watts, constant heart rate control, 5 x T-RideTM, race, multistep fitness test, 10 x preset, and 20 x user.
- Ergonomic components: comfort seat and handlebars, easy step-through frame. Heart rate measurement: hand grip pulse sensors and built-in receiver.
- PC connection: USB host. Transport wheels allow you to move the exercise bike with ease.
- Brake system: electromagnet, transmission ratio 1:9. Flywheel: 14kg / 31lbs. Power supply: mains powered. Seat adjustments: height, horizontal, tilt. Handlebar adjustments: tilt.
- E40 Dimensions: Length: 97cm x Width: 70cm x Height: 129cm. Product weight: 43kg / 95lbs. Maximum user weight: 135kg / 300lbs. Boxed dimensions: 105 x 32 x 97cm.
The Tunturi E40 Exercise Bike is an ideal piece of home gym equipment to have your in house, it’s compact, silent and robust to mention a few of the benefits it beholds. The E40 bike’s monitor offers 8 language versions for feedback and instructions, it also contains a wide range of programmes for challenging training options, including fitness test and race function. These programmes contribute to varying your workout routines and keeping them interesting to keep you motivated. Simple and motivating heart rate programmes for safe training. The E40’s T-RideTM programmes provide a realistic simulation of outdoor biking taking you along scenic routes and keeping you focused. The exercise bike has a very stable, durable frame and long support feet to give the cycle a solid feel. Adjustable seat height and handlebars for optimum comfort whilst you exercise. The 14kg flywheel on the bike provides a fluid, smooth pedalling motion and silent operating system. The New beautiful Tunturi Slate Grey colour will blend the piece of fitness equipment into any home environment. You can enjoy all the benefits of the Tunturi E40 Exercise Bike at an affordable price, a must have for anybody who takes in interest in fitness. Here’s some additional information about the Tunturi Fitness brand to help you learn the origins of the E40 Exercise Bike: Tunturi’s rich history starts in the year 1922 when the harkke brothers opened their small bicycle shop in Turku, Finland they laid the foundations of the Tunturi brand. With their technical skills and knowledge of cycles they invested a great deal in the product development of fitness equipment. Tunturi understood the importance of a healthy lifestyle and keeping fit as an essential basis for the future. By the ’70’s, the Tunturi brand was internationally recognised as an influential manufacturer of fitness equipment. It’s success of developing fitness equipment made Tunturi a strong, internationally-focused organisation.
Update September 2021
This product is no longer available for purchase online. To find current alternatives, please see the recent reviews of Exercise Bikes.