- Manufacturers Product Warranty: 3 Years Parts & Labour Warranty, This Service Is Included With The Calypso 800 Elliptical Cross Trainer
- LCD console with 12 programmes including heart rate control help to keep you motivated by varying your workouts
- Integrated pulse receiver for precise measurement | 4 user memory | Non-slip adjustable pedals | Motor controlled magnetic brake system
- Flywheel: 14kg | Electronic resistance with 16 varying levels to keep challenging as you progress in your fitness regime | Transport castors at front of machine, height adjustment at the rear
- Cross Trainer Dimensions: Height: 170cm x Width: 60cm x Length: 140cm | Maximum User Weight: 130kg / 287lbs / 20.4 Stone | Product Weight: 53kg
The Kettler Calypso 800 Elliptical Cross Trainer is ideal for any home gym environment. This compact yet robust fitness machine boasts a multitude of features designed to keep you motivated, increase fitness levels and decrease fat. The Calypso 800 operates off a 14kg balanced flywheel to ensure a smooth workout, coupled with the 16 inch stride length for long, natural strides this cross trainer is well equipped for quality workouts. Built in workout programmes included keep your training varied to boost motivation and increase fat loss too, heart rate grips on the handles help you work within specific parameters to focus on either cardio training or fat burn training for optimum results.
A multiple user memory is ideal for several users to select their personal information for more accurate feedback from the display. 16 levels of different resistance comes as standard with the Calypso 800, resistance levels keep your workouts consistently challenging and intense so that your body keeps progressing, not plateauing. This Kettler Cross Trainer is backed by their fantastic 3 years on-site manufacturers warranty service to ensure the Calypso 800 is fully operational for years to come.
The Kettler Calypso 800
Update September 2021
This product is no longer available for purchase online. To find current alternatives, please see the recent reviews of Cross Trainers.