Kettler Sinto P – Features Summary
- Flywheel Weight: 9kg (20lbs) | Resistance: 16 Levels (Electronically Controlled) | New 2013 Model
- Console: LCD Display and Perspiration-Resistant Keys | Feedback: Continuous Display of 7 Functions
- Programmes: 12 (Including HR Controlled, a 4-User Memory, and a Recovery Pulse Fitness Test)
- Low Mounting Height | Leg Levellers | Heart Rate Measurement | Seat Adjustment: Vertical & Horizontal
- Exercise Bike Dimensions: Length: 142cm (56″) x Width: 59cm (23″) x Height: 94cm (37″) | Max. User Weight: 130kg / 287lbs / 20.4 Stone | Kettler Manufacturers Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labour
The Sinto P Bike has a large LCD display that not only gives you constant feedback on the progress of your workout but has 12 built in workout programmes. Each workout offers different benefits and can be targeted towards fat loss, hill training, endurance and more. Workout programmes are great to keep you motivated, they keep your training varied and interesting to prevent cardio from become tedious.
Pulse grip sensors can provide a measurement of your heart rate to help you optimise your workouts specifically for fat burn or cardio training. Your heart rate can also be registered telemetrically with an integrated Polar sensor (chest strap is not included). The Sinto P bike has been equipped with an electronically controlled magnetic brake and a 9kg (20lbs) balanced flywheel, a heavy flywheel like this gives the cycle a smooth frictionless motion.
16 levels of magnetic resistance will help maintain a constant challenge and high levels of workout intensity, for added comfort during usage the pedals have been provided with straps and its saddle can be easily adjusted to multiple user’s needs either vertically or horizontally. Transportation wheels at the front of the Sinto P Exercise Bike allow you to easily store it away after use.
The Benefits of an Exercise Bike
Cycling is a very low impact form of exercise so it doesn’t put any pressure or strain on your knees, hips or ankles which makes bikes an attractive option for rehabilitation purposes, the elderly and anyone who suffers from joint or ligament problems. With cycling been a weight bearing exercise it helps to strengthen bones and keeps your joints, tendons and ligaments flexible. Regular exercise on a bike has also been proven to help increase your lung capacity and metabolism (burn fat at a quicker rate) and decrease the risk of osteoporosis, high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes.