Tunturi Pure Run 1.1 – Features Summary
- Motor Size: 2.0 CHP / 3.5HP DC | Speed: 0.5mph (0.8km) – 10mph (16km) | Electronic Incline: 0 – 12% | 9 workout programs | USB connection for charging capability
- Display: LCD colour | Heart rate control program | Hand grip controls for speed & incline | Foldable | Transport wheels | Bottle holder and storage
- Running surface: L: 56″ (142cm) x W: 20″ (51 cm) | Belt thickness: 1.8mm | Heart rate hand grips | Wireless heart rate receiver 5.4khz | Safety key with lanyard
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 135kg / 300lbs / 21 Stone | Power supply: 220 – 240V DC | Dual shock absorbing cushioned running deck | EN957 tested & compliant
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 188cm (74″) x Width: 86cm (34″) x Height: 130cm (51″) | Folded Dimensions: Length: 106cm (42″) x Width: 86cm (34″) x Height: 160cm (63.5″) | Warranty: 20 years frame & 15 years motor, 24 months electronics & other parts
Welcome to the new entry level treadmill for the Tunturi Pure collection, the Run 1.1 encompasses all of the supreme standards that the Pure collection is renowned for bringing to fitness but at a more affordable level.
The difference between Tunturi Pure treadmills and average ones is down to a culmination of quality improvements that make a huge difference, the large 3.5 HP motor for example guarantees reliable, consistent use. A 1.8mm thick running belt will feel more cushioned and supportive, dual shock absorbers relieve pressure from your knees and a 20 x 56″ running area ensures you have ample room for running or sprinting. An oversized steel frame with reinforced uprights gives the Run 1.1 an impressive, durable feel enabling it to hold 21 stone users.
The Run 1.1 isn’t shy of features either, 9 programs have been packed into the colour LCD display combined with 10mph (16kmh) maximum speeds and 12% of electronic incline for plateau breaking workouts.
Key Product Features
- Motor Size: 2.0 CHP / 3.5HP DC
- Speed: 0.5mph (0.8km) – 10mph (16km)
- Electronic Incline: 0 – 12%
- 9 workout programs
- Display: LCD colour
- Heart rate control program
- Hand grip controls for speed & incline
- Low step on height
- Transport wheels
- Running surface: L: 56″ (142cm) x W: 20″ (51 cm)
- Belt thickness: 1.8mm
- Heart rate hand grips
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 135kg / 300lbs / 21 Stone
- Power supply: 220 – 240V AC
- Dual shock absorbing cushioned running deck
- USB connection for charging capability
- EN957 tested and compliant
Warranty Information (Home Use Only)
- 20 years frame
- 15 years motor
- 24 months electronics & other parts
Update September 2021
This product is no longer available for purchase online. To find current alternatives, please see the recent reviews of Treadmills.