Tunturi Pure Run 2.1 – Features Summary
- Motor Size: 2.5CHP / 4.0 HP DC | Speed: 0.5mph (0.8km) – 11mph (18km) | Electronic Incline: 0 – 12% | 19 workout programs | USB connection for charging capability
- Display: LCD colour with 3 LED workout feedback panels | Heart rate control program | Hand grip controls for speed & incline | Foldable | Transport wheels | Bottle holder and storage
- Running surface: L: 56″ (142cm) x W: 20″ (51 cm) | Belt thickness: 1.8mm | Heart rate hand grips | Wireless heart rate receiver 5.4khz | Safety key with lanyard
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 135kg / 300lbs / 21 Stone | Power supply: 220 – 240V DC | Dual shock absorbing cushioned running deck | EN957 tested & compliant
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 188cm (74″) x Width: 86cm (34″) x Height: 130cm (51″) | Folded Dimensions: Length: 106cm (42″) x Width: 86cm (34″) x Height: 160cm (63.5″) | Warranty: 20 years frame & 15 years motor, 24 months electronics & other parts
Welcome to the new mid-range treadmill for the Tunturi Pure Run collection, the Run 2.1 is perfect for multiple users, from seasoned athletes to starters and inhibits all of the supreme standards that the Pure collection is renowned for bringing to fitness but at a more affordable level.
The difference between Tunturi Pure treadmills and average ones is down to a culmination of quality improvements that make a huge difference, the huge 4.0 HP motor for example guarantees reliable, quiet and consistent use and can take a lot of wear and tear from multiple users. A 1.8mm thick running belt will feel more cushioned and supportive, dual shock absorbers relieve pressure from your knees and a 20 x 56″ running area ensures you have ample room for running or sprinting. An oversized steel frame with reinforced uprights gives the Run 2.1 an impressive, durable feel enabling it to hold 21 stone users.
The Run 2.1 is also crammed with features as well as quality though, 19 workout programs have been packed into the colour LCD display with 3 readout panels combined with 11mph (18kmh) maximum speeds and 12% of electronic incline to appeal to almost any type of walker, jogger, runner or sprinter.
Key Product Features
- Motor Size: 2.5CHP / 4.0HP DC
- Speed: 0.5mph (0.8km) – 11mph (18km)
- Electronic Incline: 0 – 12%
- 19 workout programs
- Display: LCD colour with 3 LED panels
- Heart rate control program
- Hand grip controls for speed & incline
- Belt thickness: 1.8mm
- Heart rate grips
- Maximum User Weight: 135kg / 300lbs / 21 Stone
- Dual shock absorbing deck
- EN957 tested and compliant
Warranty Information (Home Use Only)
- 20 years frame
- 15 years motor
- 24 months electronics & other parts
Update September 2021
This product is no longer available for purchase online. To find current alternatives, please see the recent reviews of Treadmills.