Tunturi Pure Run 3.1 – Features Summary
- Motor Size: 3.0CHP / 5.0 HP DC | Speed: 0.5mph (0.8km) – 12mph (20km) | Electronic Incline: 0 – 12% | 23 workout programs | USB connection for charging capability
- Display: LCD colour with 5 LED workout feedback panels | 3 x Heart rate control programs | 3 x User programs | Hand grip controls for speed & incline | Foldable | Transport wheels | Bottle holder and storage
- Running surface: L: 56″ (142cm) x W: 20″ (51 cm) | Belt thickness: 1.8mm | Heart rate hand grips | Wireless heart rate receiver 5.4khz | Safety key with lanyard
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 135kg / 300lbs / 21 Stone | Power supply: 220 – 240V DC | Dual shock absorbing cushioned running deck | EN957 tested & compliant
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 188cm (74″) x Width: 86cm (34″) x Height: 130cm (51″) | Folded Dimensions: Length: 106cm (42″) x Width: 86cm (34″) x Height: 160cm (63.5″) | Warranty: 20 years frame & 15 years motor, 24 months electronics & other parts
Welcome to the high specification treadmill for the new Tunturi Pure Run collection, the Run 3.1 has been designed around accommodating competitive runners so it inhibits all of the supreme standards that the Pure collection is renowned for bringing to fitness but at a more affordable level.
The difference between Tunturi Pure treadmills and average ones is down to a culmination of quality improvements that make a huge difference, the massive 5.0 HP motor for example guarantees extremely reliable, quiet and consistent use and can take extreme use from several users. A 1.8mm thick running belt will feel more cushioned and supportive, dual shock absorbers relieve pressure from your knees and a 20 x 56″ running area ensures you have ample room for running or sprinting. An oversized steel frame with reinforced uprights gives the Run 3.1 an impressive, durable feel enabling it to hold 21 stone users.
The Run 3.1 is full to the hilt with excellent features too, 23 workout programs have been packed into the colour LCD display with 5 LED readout panels combined with 12mph (20kmh) maximum speeds and 12% of electronic incline to make this running machine accommodating for the most competitive athletes.
Key Product Features
- Motor Size: 3.0CHP / 5.0 HP DC
- Speed: 0.5mph (0.8km) – 12mph (20km)
- Electronic Incline: 0 – 12%
- 23 workout programs
- Display: LCD colour with 5 LED panels
- 3 Heart rate control / user programs
- Hand grip controls for speed & incline
- Belt thickness: 1.8mm
- Heart rate grips
- Maximum User Weight: 135kg / 300lbs / 21 Stone
- Dual shock absorbing deck
- EN957 tested and compliant
Warranty Information (Home Use)
- 20 years frame
- 15 years motor
- 24 months electronics & other parts
Update September 2021
This product is no longer available for purchase online. To find current alternatives, please see the recent reviews of Treadmills.