Check the price[/button]
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” width=”400″ ]
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard – Summary
- Gold Standard 100% Whey contains Whey Protein Isolates rated 90+% Pure Protein
- Each serving of Gold Standard 100% Whey contains 24 grams of Protein
- Packed with 5.5 grams of Branch Chain Amino Acids per serving
- Only 1 gram of Fat per serving in Gold Standard 100% Whey
- Only 1 gram of Sugar and 3 grams of total Carbohydrates per serving.
Gold Standard 100% Whey contains Whey Protein Isolates of WPI. Rates 90+% pure protein, WPI is known as the highest quality whey ingredient. Each serving of Gold Standard 100% Whey contains 24 grams of premium whey protein and 5.5 grams of branched chain amino acids to help muscle repair and growth. Gold Standard 100% Whey contains just 1 gram of fat per seving and 1 gram of sugar, making it ideal for those who are watching their macronutrients. It’s tasty and is easily mixed as the powder is instantized, so it leaves no powder at the bottom of the shaker. Gold Standard 100% Whey is best enjoyed first thing in the morning and/or during the 30 minutes just before or straight after training to immediately kick start the recovery process. Simply mix one rounded scoop with 180-240 ml of your favourite drink.
Protein blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), cocoa (processed with alkali), artifical flavor, lecithin, acesulfame potassium, Aminogen, Lactase
Add one rounded scoop to 180 to 200 ml of water or your favourite beverage.
[two_third]Overall the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 908g