Chocolate Chip Paleo Cookies Recipe
Yields 24 cookies
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, and prepare a baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, and salt, stirring until well blended and no flour clumps remain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Alternately, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Refrigerate the dough for half an hour, then spoon the dough (1-2 tablespoons per cookie) onto the baking pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.