Chocolate Chip Paleo Bars
Yields 20-24 servings
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips are best.)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or line an 8×8 baking pan and set aside. (I recommend these nonstick square brownie baking pans.)
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, oil, vanilla and honey. Combine with the dry ingredients and stir well to ensure all clumps are gone. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Get a Paleo Snacks Cookbook Bundle – perfect Christmas gift!
Gift yourself, gift a friend! This Paleo Snacks Cookbook Bundle (2 for 1) is the perfect treat for the health conscious person in your life. It’s available in both hardcopy or digital version.
2 whole books of paleo snack recipes, like Pecan & Banana Mini Bars, No-bake Hazelnut Brownies, Pomegranate Chicken Bites, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty snack recipes!
With over 80 delicious chef-created Paleo snack recipes, you’ll never run out of tasty snacks for when you’re at work, or on the go!