Due to the effectiveness, lightweight frame and often costing a lot less than the larger ab machines with complicated cable and pulley systems, ab trainers such as the Bodymax Pro Ab Trainer are a popular choice for both home and commercial use.
The design is very simple, making them easy to use and all you need to perform the exercise is a small free space on the floor enough to stretch your legs out on.
The main differences between ab trainers are the thickness of the frame and the quality of the padding around the head and arm rest sections.
High quality design on the Bodymax Pro Ab Trainer
[one_half]The Bodymax Pro ab trainer features a 1.25 inch thick bar which is strong enough to hold its shape through many years of training.
The thick padded head rest to make sure you have enough back and neck support to focus on the contraction of your abdominal and oblique muscles.
With the main frame thinning towards the top, this creates the perfect position for your triceps and elbows to rest on the padded supports, with your hands gripping the outside of the front peak of the Bodymax Pro Ab Trainer frame.[/one_half]
By gripping at the side instead of having an overhand grip on a frame that doesn’t thin towards the front, this means you place more emphasis on your abs doing the work and less on your back muscles pulling down on the top as you get towards the end of the movement.
You can also keep your legs together and rotate your core over to the left or right until your thigh is nearly resting against the floor and roll the frame forward through its range of motion, which will help to work your oblique muscles (muscle group along the outside of each side of your abdominal muscles).
Check the price[/button]
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” width=”400″ ]
Bodymax Pro Ab Trainer – Features Summary
- The Bodymax Club Pro Ab Cradle is a heavy-duty ab cradle used in over 3,000 gyms and fitness centres.
- This unit is preferred by professionals, celebrities, and fitness trainers to get great abs.
- Heavy duty frame – 1.25 inch commercial-grade steel tubing
- This sturdy unit is designed for heavy use in a commercial health club and will last a lifetime in your home gym
- Bodymax AB Trainers – the most effective exercise equipment for training your abdominal muscles without straining your neck and lower back. There are various abdominal exercises which can be performed with these products to help develop your ‘6-pack’